|October Dental Office News
|You can use CareCredit here.
This are credit option can make your dental costs more manageable.
CareCredit has NO INTEREST payment options.
Ask a receptionist about it today!
It takes only moments to apply!
|We appreciate your patient referrals!
To help show our appreciation…
Refer your family and friends to our dental office and for
every referral get a $25.00 credit on your account. This
credit can be used for services and/or products. It’s a
great way to cover your co-pays and out of pocket
Thanks for giving us a reason to SMILE!
|Philip Duell, DDS, PC
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
|22341 West Road,
Woodhaven, MI 48183
|We now accept the Healthy MI dental plan - as well as-Healthy
Looking for health care coverage that works for your health and your
budget? There's a new option to help working people like you get
healthy — at a cost that works in your budget. It's the Healthy Michigan
Plan. The Healthy Michigan Plan makes health care benefits available to
individuals at a low cost. Learn more to see if the Healthy Michigan Plan
is for you and find out if you may be eligible at https://www.michigan.
|Our office protocols have changed but our smiling faces haven't!
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our
other patients, our staff, safe from infection.
Some changes include:
• Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to you when you come into the office.
• We have removed hard to disinfect items in the office, such as magazines and children’s toys, that may carry germs.
• We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
• We are asking that when you arrive for your dental appointment, that you call from your car and let us know you are here.
We will let you know when to come in so that you will not be waiting in the waiting room with others.
• We are asking that patients come into the office alone unless the patient is a minor or needs a caregiver.
• We will be taking your temperature before your appointment. Those patients running a temperature will not be seen at our
office but will be referred to their primary care physician.
• You will see that all our staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
• At checkout you will see a Plexiglas barrier to protect you and our staff.
• The assistant, hygienists and dentist will continue to practice advanced infection control processes. All rooms, between
patients, will be wiped down with a clinical sanitizer that kills all viruses and bacteria. All equipment will still be sterilized
after every single use.
* We also have air room purifiers that are medical grade. These are for the waiting room and all operatories.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in
our office. Please call our office at (734) 671-1620 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.
|Our office hours:
Mondays............. 9:00am- 6:00pm
Tuesdays........... 9:00am- 5:00pm
Wednedays....... 9:00am- 5:00pm
Thursdays........... 9:00am- 7:00pm
Saturday, 10/10....... 9:00am- 2:00pm
Saturday, 10/24...... 9:00am- 2:00pm
|Our dental office is closed on
Tuesday, October 27th, for
Dr. Duell's birthday. :)
We are back in the office on
Wednesday, October 28th, at
9:00am. As always we will pick
up messages at (734) 671-1620
during this time.
Everyone has been
through a lot and is
ready to start normal
routines again. As
we welcome you
back to our dental
office, we want to
reassure you that
your safe treatment is
our number one goal.