|March Dental Office News
|You can use CareCredit here.
This are credit option can make your dental costs more manageable.
CareCredit has NO INTEREST payment options.
Ask a receptionist about it today!
It takes only moments to apply!
|We appreciate your patient referrals!
To help show our appreciation…
Refer your family and friends to our dental office and for
every referral get a $25.00 credit on your account. This
credit can be used for services and/or products. It’s a
great way to cover your co-pays and out of pocket
Thanks for giving us a reason to SMILE!
|Philip Duell, DDS, PC
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
|22341 West Road,
Woodhaven, MI 48183
|Our office protocols have changed but our smiling faces haven't!
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to
keep you, our other patients, our staff, safe from infection.
Some changes include:
• Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to you when you come into the office.
• We have removed hard to disinfect items in the office, such as magazines and children’s toys, that may carry
• We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
• We are asking that when you arrive for your dental appointment, that you call from your car and let us know you
are here. We will let you know when to come in so that you will not be waiting in the waiting room with others.
• We are asking that patients come into the office alone unless the patient is a minor or needs a caregiver.
• We will be taking your temperature before your appointment. Those patients running a temperature will not be
seen at our office but will be referred to their primary care physician.
• You will see that all our staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
• At checkout you will see a Plexiglas barrier to protect you and our staff.
• The assistant, hygienists and dentist will continue to practice advanced infection control processes. All rooms,
between patients, will be wiped down with a clinical sanitizer that kills all viruses and bacteria. All equipment will
still be sterilized after every single use.
* We also have air room purifiers that are medical grade. These are for the waiting room and all operatories.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every
patient, safe in our office. Please call our office at (734) 671-1620 if you have any questions or to make an
appointment. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Everyone has been through a lot
and is ready to start normal routines
again. As we welcome you back to
our dental office, we want to
reassure you that your safe
treatment is our number one goal.
|Our office hours:
Mondays............. 9:00am- 6:00pm
Tuesdays........... 9:00am- 5:00pm
Wednedays....... 9:00am- 5:00pm
Thursdays........... 9:00am- 7:00pm
Saturday, March 13th 9:00am- 2:00pm
Saturday, March 27th 9:00am- 2:00pm
|We now accept the Healthy MI dental plan - as
well as-Healthy Kid plans
Looking for health care coverage that works for your
health and your budget? There's a new option to help
working people like you get healthy — at a cost that
works in your budget. It's the Healthy Michigan Plan.
The Healthy Michigan Plan makes health care
benefits available to individuals at a low cost. Learn
more to see if the Healthy Michigan Plan is for you
and find out if you may be eligible at https://www.